Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Bear Lake with the Witt's

This post is a little late but like the second weekend in August we went up to Bear Lake and stayed in my mom's uncle's cabin. It was so nice to get away for a weekend, spend time with family and have fun.
Everyone at North Shore

My mom came up with a cute "Under the Sea" theme for the Reunion and it was fun.
She had fun sea crafts for the kids and read a story about STARFISH. Our motto was:

Stand
Together
As
Righteous
Families
Implementing
Superior
Habits

I'm so thankful for such a great family. I love them! We had fun playing games, eating delicious food, staying up late, laughing, swimming, playing badminton and bocci ball and just sitting around talking and relaxing.

Baxter was a hit! All the kids love him. Especially Kenzie was OBSESSED!!
 They didnt allow dogs at the north shore but we did take him to the lake by the cabin and Baxter had his first swim! It was so adorable and he did a good job. I wouldnt say he liked it but Matt and I did.

Carson LOVES Matt. and Baxter too. Matt is a good uncle and will be a cute daddy!!

Playin at the beach!

This is my favorite picture of my niece Kenzie!! Isnt she adorable?? We're pretty excited about having a girl!
We had a fun time!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! Someone should pants on that baby in the picture with your niece and Baxter though.

    ReplyDelete