Matt is the best husband ever! He is always cleaning the house, doing dishes, laundry, taking the dog out, cleaing the fish tanks, taking the garbage out and giving me massages. He always listens to me complain and gets me food and water. He does make fun fun of my fat feet though- rude! haha. they are soo swollen I only fit in a few pair of shoes. I'm so thankful for a great husband. He will be the best daddy ever and is just as excited for our sweet little girl.
This week I need to register, wash the baby bedding and clothes, maybe get some pregnancy phots and maybe even pack my hospital bag (just in case!) I'm SOO excited for my showers. I have the best friends in the world. I went to dinner with Nikki, Sharli, Caitlyn and Ashly the other night and it was a blast. Nikki's baby is adorable- she's 2 months old. I love my friends and sisters in Alpha Phi too.
Wednesday night my sister, Jessica, and I made cute car sear canopys! We used a pattern from Jessica's friend and used 1 1/4 yards of each (2) material and also got tips from this blog http://just-because-i-am-me.blogspot.com/2010/02/car-seat-canopy-tutorial.html. Tip to those using velcro- buy sew-on velcro, not heavy duty because it will make your needle all goopy and not work.
Look how cute mine turned out. Sorry I had to brag because I'm NOT crafty (or done yet...) but I am excited and glad we made them. (Thanks for the help Jess, mom and Melinda) Jessica is also having a little girl and due September 11. I'm excited for her.
I have been busy at work and it is soo tiring. Monday and Tuesday I worked 12 hour shifts and I thought I was going to have to start maternity leave early my feet hurt so badly and I was tired. I just have one more event in September and then I'll get a nice break. I"m excited- I get a 12 week maternity leave and my work has the best insurance! I am so blessed.
We love our dog Baxter and dog sitting. They keep us very entertained!

Tinkerbell and Baxter
I absolutely LOVE babycenter.com and reading it makes me feel so much more prepared and I feel like I know what my baby and body are doing this week. It's awesome. 7 weeks or less!! SO excited! (and don't really know what to expect...)




So excited for you Sharlene! You are so cute and tiny! You're going to be such a cute mom. I was telling Jon the other night how you gave the best hand massages--remember how you used to practice on me sometimes? I loved it ;) Good luck with the delivery! You'll do great!
ReplyDeleteWhat cute covers you made! How crafty! I can't believe you're already 33 weeks.
ReplyDelete