36 weeks along
After my work shower on Sept 15 I think I felt my first Braxton Hicks contractions. How crazy. Sorry if this is TMI but then again what on this blog isnt... I had a doctor appointment last Friday and I am dilated to a 1. It was so funny, after my appointment I called Matt to give him the update and he's like "What does that mean??" in a panicked voice. I said- "basically nothing, I could be at a 1 for another 3 weeks." He's like "OH dont scare me like that! I thought she was on her way and I needed to come to the hospital." hahaha Lol. I love him. We are so excited. A little nervous and dont know what to expect- like it might be over whelming but seriously I think we are ready.We had dinner over at Jessica and Scott's on Sunday and it was so fun to see and hold baby Oakley. We want to see and hold and kiss our baby. I cant wait to see what her cute features are and just love her.
Work has been CraZy! Super busy and I'm just SO tired. Last week I had an event and it went really well, just long hours. My feet hate me, but I get lots of good walking and exercising. Although I have still gained almost 40 pounds- I bet she'll be a big baby. Kinda nervous...
Matt and I are really looking forward to meeting our baby girl! I cant wait- we are so excited and these last 2 weeks have gone by SLOW and I have a feeling the next 3 weeks are just going to go slooowwwer. Now that I'm ready and want her to come she'll take her sweet time. Love you baby!

No comments:
Post a Comment