Pictures from 33 and 34 weeks along
This lady at my work last week asked me if I was pregnant. I was like Wait, really? are you serious? You see me almost every day and Yes I'm 33 weeks along. Some people say I don't look very pregnant. Which I guess could be taken as a compliment- so thank you, but really- Are you blind? Compare the 2 photos below. From about 8 weeks prego to 33 weeks. Some people are really observant. It made me laugh. I like being pregnant. Lol.





Haha, I got that a lot too in later pregnancy. I don't think it's that they don't notice, I think they just want to REALLY be sure that you are before asking. (I would DIE if I asked someone if they were prego and they weren't..) You're a cute prego though! The belly looks good on you :)
ReplyDeleteYou look adorable!! Can't believe you're already almost done, that went fast haha Congrats! Can't wait to meet her :)
ReplyDeleteu look cute. sorry i never sent u bear lake pics. our internet is not working at our house my comp is stupid its not picking up the wirless anyway so im just at scotts work today and using his comp. but ur carseat canopy is super cute im glad it made them together
ReplyDelete