Natalie made this simple yet adorable "J" for Juliette out of buttons framed to match her nursery.
Brooke rolled up cute little washcloths to look like a lollipop and roses.
She also MADE that cute waterproof bib and its reversable and the burp cloth. Joni made the flower on the headband. I love bows, headbands and flowers. So excited for a girl!
My grandma and her famous quilts. I think she's made thousands over her years. Very talented!One of my cousins, Collette, embezzles little onsies and then made a matching skirt- how adorable!
My aunt Irene made her famous hoodie ducky towel- Thank you so much! I loved every single gift I got and I cant wait for my baby to get here. After my showers (and excited mother-in-law!) I know she will be the best dressed girl in town. She already has more clothes than Matt and me put together!
I had a great weekend and feel like her nursery is finally ready for her to come. My co-workers are AWESOME and got me a pack and play! Along with some other cute outfits, bath stuff and baby toys. I'm so excited. I got some cool things I never knew existed like a pad that goes under your car seat in your car to prevent your seat from getting messy and a little holder for the shopping cart so your baby doesnt get the nasty germs. My co-worker Toby and his wife are expecting twin girls just about the same time as we are and it is so exciting.
pregnant guppy
It is so exciting! Watch this you tube video and look how lucky they are- pregnant for about 28 days and then the baby fish just swim out (wouldn't that be nice!!)
Unfortunately the little guppy mother died after giving birth but we managed to save 4 little fries and I think the rest died :( They are adorable! We have two more pregnant females in there and are excited for the little ones to join us! The babies stay in this little net so they wont get eaten or die like the rest.
Matt started watching the TV show "Tanked" and wants to make our tanks "cooler" haha. (As if he's not already addicted to fish tanks enough- we have 3) He does a good job and I love our fish too.
He added bubbles and they are so fun to watch.
I love this guy!













Haha, you crack me up. You get done saying how lucky the fish are for having easy pregnancies and then you oh so nonchalantly mention that the mother died in childbirth. Not so lucky after all, now are they ;) It looks like you're just about ready! I'm excited for you :)
ReplyDelete