My sister Melinda is SO talented!! Look at this cute diaper cake she made for me. It was lots of diapers, homemade hair flowers and bows that I'm soo excited for Juliette to wear, a cute outift and blanket on top. In the middle was a paper towel roll. Thanks Mel I love it and I love you!
Jessica is talented too! She made this cute hooded towel that I think will look better on our little baby. haha.
My grandma Witt took us all out to Mimi's Cafe for our luncheon shower. It was so fun to spend time with my cousins, sisters, aunts and grandma! Thanks for the cute stuff! I love them.
look at the cute pink fuzzy boots- love them!
Sisters
Here are some pictures from the Dickson shower.
My mom's cute friends and my old ward/neighborhood/leaders/friends gave me a shower too! It was so nice and so fun to see old friends!
Nadine and Claudia threw the shower and did a great job!!
I'm so thankful for good friends and family. THANK YOU again!

No comments:
Post a Comment