My grandma Witt is a great lady! She was born May 17, 1923 and passed away November 24, 2011. We will miss her! I'm thankful for all the great memories I have with my grandma.

shar and grandma on the mac
my dad and his mother
at grandma's house
when we were young
at grandmothers house on the ol' couch
Cousin Heidi and grandma- she looks so cute!
Easter Party at grandmas
At Juliette's baby shower
Thanks for the Memories
Pearl necklaces, clip on earrings, stylish belts and matching high heels
Perfectly curled hair, eyelashes on, beautiful smile
Spotless house, fragile stuff, cleanliness, order
Special knock, full candy jar, York peppermint patties, Werther’s, Nesquick
Manners, respect, best behavior and being polite
Cash cab, crossword puzzles, daily news
One-on-one spoil ya rotten special sleepover, breakfast on the deck, new school outfit, movies, lunch at the park
Mormon bridge, coloring books and music
Parties, kazoos, delicious dinners, dress up
Pioneer women, book club, dancing, Relief Society
Lots of love, devotion, passion and affection for her husband, teary eyed when she talks about him, know that together forever and true love lasts
Testimony, obedience, guidance
Independent, strong willed, opinionated
Homestead, Lake Shasta, Big Bear, Park City Condo
Traveler, zebra rug, cruises
Laughter, lively, hugs and smoochies
Luxury, Cadillac, Tiger stuffed animal
Easter egg hunts, string cheese, Christmas exchanging of gifts
Poetry, singing, funny, Green River Wyoming cheer
Dedicated, determined, patient, smart
Social, chats on the phone, conversations into the night, advice
Toast, grapefruit, hot chocolate, Kneaders, Zupas, Chef’s Table, Chuck a Rama, Mimi’s Cafe
Great memory, pictures on the fridge, appreciative
Financially helpful, never forgets your birthday, always gives a dollar for every year old you are on your birthday
Supportive, baby showers, bridal showers, baptisms, blessings, births
Family dinners, Thanksgiving, birthday celebrations
An “e” for a girl and an “i” for a boy
Wife, mother, grandmother, great grandmother, sister, cousin, neighbor, friend
Beautiful, Wonderful, Loving
My Grandma - Frances Vilda Phillips Witt
Thanks for all the great memories. We will miss you! I’m thankful for the gospel and know that you are reunited with Grandpa today. I loved living with you that summer while I worked at Seven Peaks and helped you. We really got to know each other better. You are an awesome lady and wonderful grandma. You have helped me so many times and helped me feel special. I loved spoil ya rotten days when I was younger and got to come and sleep over. I love our family reunions. Thank you!! I love you!
Love,
Sharlene


So sorry about your Grandma...sending prayers your way. And your hair and baby are SOOOO cute! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful poem! Thanks for sharing your talent!
ReplyDelete