Wednesday, November 16, 2011
PRIVATE
Hey friends! I think I'm going to go private. Please leave a comment with your email address or email me at sharleneromero1@gmail.com and I'll add you. I don't even know how to go private but there are some jerks that leave mean comments. People are stupid. I have a baby now and I don't want freaks looking at my blog. I've always thought it was silly to private because the internet is a good place to get fun ideas and I love reading recipes, crafts, date ideas, decorating, etc tips from other blogs but I can still share, I will just choose with whom...So please send me your email address. I love blogging and love nice comments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Me! Me! I have liked my blog being private so much better.
ReplyDeleteYes please. I love to read about your new baby!
ReplyDeletecleanwaterbottle@hotmail.com
Thanks.
By the way, my name is Belinda. I don't know why I showed up as Unknown.....
ReplyDeleteThat is just mean of those people. I would like to keep reading your blog. my email is sugarcrumplets@juno.com. Your baby girl is so precious!
ReplyDeletesmhansen08@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI have heard of people getting weirdos commenting on blogs, but thats so weird, it never happened to me. Your little girl is soooo cute. I meant to tell you that, I love all the posts you do! Maybe we could get together when we come back to slc for christmas break or something!
me me!! love reading blogs and seeing cute baby girls :) trinabina722@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI'm surprised people would leave rude comments. I love hearing about your life
ReplyDeletechristina,
christiek5@gmail.com
You have my email.....right?
ReplyDeleteshay_way1@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletehouser.whit@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI've been wanting to do this too! You'll have to let me know how when you figure it out. My email is shanteljohnson@hotmail.com. Love your blog and your updates and your cute little family =)
ReplyDeleteI would love an invite please! I love reading about your cute litte family :)
ReplyDeletedanieee-degen@hotmail.com
Love you Shar!
We would love an invite! heathershober@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThanks for letting me still see your blog! Sorry about people who are jerks.
ReplyDelete