This post is late...but better late than never. We had a good Halloween weekend of festivities. On Friday we had a Witt Fear Factor Halloween party at our apartment. Everyone had great costumes and we had lots of fun! We had dinner and played some games.
Welcome to the Haunted home...
My dad and mom won best costumes!
Farmer and his cows
Jackson (Optimus prime), Oakley (cheerleader), Carson (Skeleton), Kenzie (Pascal), Mikell (Rapunzel), Juliette (baby cow)
GAMES
Slithering snakes and spiders speed race
There were snakes (died spaghetti noodles [you just put food coloring in the boiling water]) spiders and tootsie rolls in a little tin. My nieces and nephews raced to see who get get all the spiders first.
Bubble Gum Blowout
This was hilarious- first you had to find your gum in a pudding filled diaper and then we had a bubblegum blowing contest.
Mikell's FIRST bubble!
Crawling Cold Toes
Pick out 10 plastic spiders in a bucket of ice water- using only your feet!
Bobbing for Turds
Bob your head in the toilet seat to eat the chocolate donuts and donut holes.
I wanted Juliette to dress in this- little sheep costume, but it was huge on her and she got too hot and did not like it. But she's a cutie! Her first holiday!
Saturday night we had another Halloween party with the Romeros and the Neeley's. We had soup, carved pumpkins and watched Monster House.
Ron Swanson (from the show Parks and Rec) and the best Jack-o-lantern ever!
Look at our baby calf- Love her!
Sunday was our day to relax and recover. I think I actually slept long enough to feel rested the next day- it was great. Halloween we went to dinner, watched scary movies and Alicia and Tyler brought us yummy chocolate pumpkin bread. It was great. I love holiday season.
I LOVE our little princess!



No comments:
Post a Comment