My friend, Ashly, is getting married in less than 2 weeks and on Friday we celebrated with a bachelorette party. The theme was
After finding a gold dress at the DI I decided to be Glitter Barbie! This is All that Glitter Barbie-
Anyway...so after looking on Pinterest (and getting sucked in for a few hours) I decided to make some DIY Glitter Shoes! This website was my inspiration- restylerestorerejoice.blogspot.com.
I got these white shoes at DI for $3
Bought modge podge (Michaels with a 50% off coupon) and glitter (anywhere but I got mine at Zurchers.) I also needed a paintbrush, paper cup and newspaper.Mix glitter with modge podge in paper cup and paint the first layer on, then pour loose glitter on wet layer and let it dry completely. Then put on the final layer of modge podge, it looks white but will dry clear. Let them dry and wa-la-
Glitter Shoes!
No matter how old you are girls like to dress up! It was a fun night out and fun getting ready. I'm excited for Ashly to get married!We ate dinner at The Pie pizzeria downtown and then went back to Sharli's house for Ashly to open gifts and have girl talk. I LOVE these girls! We had so much fun.
Normal is boring- the window says.
Princess Barbie, Cowgirl Barbie, Winter Barbie, Bridal Barbie and Glitter Barbie
Princess Barbie, Cowgirl Barbie, Winter Barbie, Bridal Barbie and Glitter Barbie
Sharli, Nikki, Caitlyn, Ashly and Me





No comments:
Post a Comment