Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 18, 2011

Breaking Dawn

I was SO lucky to get to go see Breaking Dawn Part 1 early. We went on Thursday night like at 5 PM to the premier showing. My father-in-law got tickets through his work and took me, Brinley and Lauren.

These guys did a dance/haka type performance. There were also questions about the books and prizes for the winners.

We had a blast and the movie is SOO good! I love Twilight.

1 comment:

  1. We went at 5:00 yesterday too!! At the Gateway. Where were you? We got tickets through freebies2deals.com and she also gave away a ton of stuff. She gave away 5 gift cards on every row of the whole theater. (of course I didn't win because I never win things but still, it was fun!) We'll have to talk about it together. There were definitely some things that I would have rather not seen (most of the honeymoon...) but I thought they did such a good job with it overall!! I love Twilight too. :) I read the whole series 4 times and then I decided I needed to take at least a year long break because I was starting to know the lines by heart. :) I can't wait to see it again!

    ReplyDelete