Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

One Month

Can you believe little baby Juliette is one month old!?!
Juliette is adorable and growing everyday.
She likes to suck her thumb, fingers and sometimes her entire hand. 
She is now sleeping 4-6 hours during the night and I'm loving it (thanks Baby Wise!)
She is a great eater and I've been lucky to have breastfeeding go so well. 
Premie clothes are now too small and she fits into newborn. 
I think she weighs about 7 pounds.   
Matt and I love being a daddy and mommy. 
She can lift her head, has a strong neck and likes tummy time a little more than she used to. 
 She of course cries, eats, poops and sleeps a lot like every baby. 
She now stretches out instead of staying in a little curled up ball.
She likes baths. 
She has little baby zits. 
She can squeal and make noises besides crying. 
She can grab and hang on tight. 
Eye contact is becoming more frequent and so cute. 
Grandma and Grandpa Romero babysat her so Matt and I could go on our first date without her- THANK YOU! We went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill and after an hour I missed her and we went home lol. 
She smiles!
One of the best thing about her being a month old is I can go out! When she was three weeks old I went and visited my work, gave paperwork for insurance and went to lunch with the girls I work with (miss you guys!) I went to Target, Wal-Mart and Pet Co. and it was a highlight haha. Its always fun to have visitors too. Thanks Rachelle, Whitney, J Lowe, Jessica B, my family, Matt's family, Sharli, Nikki, Christina, visiting teachers, and everyone else! It really helps break up the day to have adult interaction and hang out!

Week 4 was kinda crazy but really good. Matt and I babysat his cousins- 5 boys. Luckily they are older (triplet 11 year olds, 15 yr old and an exchange student from Germany 16 years old) and they are really well behaved. Here is a picture of Mason and the triplets from two years ago.

Mostly I was just a taxi driver running them to and from school, hockey practice, church ball, the store, etc. It was fun having a big family, but also exhausting. We played lots of games. Matt, Juliette and I went to lunch at Blue Lemon with Jonada, Dion and their cute baby Dori.

Life is BUSY and life is GREAT! 

3 comments:

  1. I cant believe how big she is already. She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so cute in those pictures! Having a baby is the best. It's good to hear things are going well. She's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute! Love that bow! I have a thumb sucker. You might want to try not let her do that. It's so hard to get a 5 year old to stop. I'm glad it's going well for you. I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete