Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 25, 2011

Baby's Day Out

Or baby's day in....we do stay home a lot but I love when we get out of the house.  
 Juliette, Baxter and I went on a walk. I wish it was warmer so we could go on more walks. I love her little beanie! And this jacket.
 My new hair do
 Daddio got Christmas early- his recording equipment. We have a musician in the house! Woot woot. 
 We got to see Cleo and Claudio here from Brazil. They of course loved Juliette.
 Her shirt says it all.
 Look at those hands! Precious!
 and those hands (this is more normal for her...weirdo JK)
 She's getting bigger and we love this babe!
 Bath time. 
 I love 6 weeks old! She is so fun and cute. She smiles and looks at us when we talk to her. 
 She got all dolled up to go out for Aunt Lindsey's birthday dinner. We ate sushi and had a great time. 
 All GIRL!

1 comment:

  1. i like your hair so much!! you look great!! juliette is darling too!!!

    ReplyDelete