Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happiness

Day 21-A picture of something that makes you happy
Donuts
This special treat is my weakness. I would be so happy to eat one of these every morning. It makes me happy when I come into work and there are donuts. I love them!

Baxter- Look at him sportin his new hair cut. He is the best dog in the world!
Matt-hugs, kisses and just being together make me happy- he is the best husband ever!
Relaxing Baths make me happy.

My best friends and sisters in Alpha Phi always make me laugh and so happy! I love hanging out with these girls!! We had an Ugly Christmas Sweater party at Jacie's on Friday and it was a blast!

Service The other night for Relief Society we did a service project for some refugee children that live in Utah from Myanmar (Burma).Our ward collected pillows, pillowcases, socks, candy, books, soda, oranges, and blankets for 80 children. They were so happy and excited. The children sang songs and did a little Christmas program for us. It was such a great night. I was filled with the spirit and so happy!
Christmas also makes me happy- JUST 4 more days!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Christmas makes me happy too and shopping with my sisters and NO kids! so looking forward to THursday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are up to fun things - love the ugly sweater party - where did that idea come from? So funny! Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete