Day 13-A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
hmmm I really cant think of anyone. So I'm just going to skip that...
Life is Good, no Great!!
I made this Cute craft on Saturday-
Countdown blocks for Christmas.
Thanks Stacy!
And Matt and I decorated our house (well tree and outside lights) for Christmas!
Thanks Gramme and Karine.
Last night we played games, frosted Christmas cupcakes, and ate dinner over at Chad and Melinda's house. Thanks guys that was so fun. Kenzie and Mikell are adorable! (Mel email me some pics please). I LOVE CHRISTMAS TIME!

The blocks turned out SO cute! Much better then mine did. I am sad I missed the craft day, so we need to do it again soon! Cute tree!
ReplyDeleteIt was a fun craft day and I'm so glad you came. We'll have to do it again. Your first Christmas tree (sigh) turned out cute!
ReplyDeletecute xmas decorations!!
ReplyDelete