Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 2, 2010

F-A-M-I-L-Y

Day 9-Something you're proud of in the past few days
For some reason this post took me forever. I was having too much fun over Thanksgiving break. Something I'm proud of is keeping good relationships with my family. I talk to one of my sisters, mom. dad or brother almost everyday. I love my husband. I visited my Grandma Witt two Fridays ago, went to my grandma and grandpa Dickson's for Thanksgiving dinner/lunch and had dessert and games with Matts family that night. We saw the movie Tangled. Its so cute. A Disney classic. I love my families (mine and Matt's) and I'm SO grateful for them!

Another thing I'm proud of is Matt and I rode on the Big Shot at the Stratosphere! So fun and so scary. Here are some awesome pictures from our weekend trip.I wish the pic above was bigger cuz it is HILARIOUS and real. That was how we look when the ride blasted off. haha.
Matt and I had a little vacation to Las Vegas. We saw the Penn & Teller magic show,
ate delicious food and had tons of fun. We have been married for 6 months. Time Flys! I love life.
We just found out today- Matt is getting hired on with Okland Construction and going to get a raise!! I'm so proud of him!

1 comment:

  1. Fun trip! :) And that pic is hilarious. Last spring break me and two of my friends got an all day pass to the stratosphere rides and we rode the Big Shot like 8 times...in a row!!! I felt sick after, but it was so worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete