Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Why I Blog

Day 12-How you found out about blogger and why you have one

My sisters- Melinda and Jessica and my cousins Natalie, Emily and Camille all had blogs on blogger that I loved to stalk, I mean read. But I had facebook and email and thought only oldies used blogs.

But then I went to Mexico for study abroad. Not having a cell phone, texting or a laptop for 6 months pretty much forced me to make a blog to keep my family updated with pictures and keep me sane (I love sharing my stories and getting feedback) So a blog was a perfect solution. I'd go to the computer lab at UDEM (Universidad de Monterrey) like everyday to spill the many details of my Mexican adventures through emails, facebook and my new BLOG. My first blog was http://lifeofsharlene.blogspot.com/. I loved it so much I kept blogging when I got back home and have been doing it ever since. When Matt and I got engaged I started this blog! (Now I'm kinda addicted and love blogging!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm a slacker and never blog....I need to start again looks like Vegas was a blast love that pic haha u look scared out of ur mind

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I'm glad other people still blog. Its been two and a half years since I blogged. You and Matt look so happy together!Love you Camille

    ReplyDelete