Whenever I'm really sad or mad I like to drive in my car and blast (now dont laugh!) the Hilary Duff songs on the Lizzie McGuire soundtrack.
My favorite songs on that CD, "The tide is high" "You make me feel like a Star" "Girl in the Band" "Why Not" and "What Dreams are Made of."
When I'm happy (or mostly anytime) I like to listen to All American Rejects, Brand New, Mae, Lady Gaga, Fall Out Boy, Shania Twain, Kings of Leon, Neon Trees, Brandon Flowers, Taylor Swift and I've recently really liked Mike Posner.
When I'm bored or its too quiet at work I love listening to Cartel (they're my favorite!) and Kelly Clarkson. I love www.pandora.com.
And of course everyday of December I listen to Christmas Music! It just makes my day and brings in the Christmas spirit.
I love a lot of different music. Matt basically taught me how to love music. My all time favorite music is when he sings and plays guitar.

No comments:
Post a Comment