Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dreaming...

I forgot day 17 and 18
Day 17- Someone who you would want to switch lives with for one day and why.

Hmmm. I think I would want to switch lives with Lindsey Vonn for one day. She is an AMAZING skier. She won the gold medal for downhill in 2010. She was the first American to win the gold medal for downhill skiing. I think she is the best skier ever. She competes in all four skiing events. I would love to be as good as she is. I would love to see how it feels to fly down the mountain with speed and accuracy. She is great! I want to ski all over the world.

Day 18-Plans/dreams/goals you have

Within the next few months:

Get into better shape, eat healthier and save money.

Within the next 1 year:
Matt and I are going to get sealed in the temple for time and all eternity!

Whithin the next 5 years:

We want to buy a house. And have Matt graduate from college.
Within the next 10 years:

I want to have 4 children and have an awesome family! I want to be a stay at home mom and maybe have a part-time job with marketing educational games or a ski resort when my kids are in school.

Within the next 20 years:

I want to travel a lot! Matt and I want to go to Hawaii, DC, New York, a cruise, Europe, New Zeland, church history tour, Florida and more.

Within the next 30 years:

I want to write a book.

I have many hopes, plans and dreams and I'm glad I have my husband so we can help each other accomplish our goals. One day hopefully all our dreams will come true!

3 comments:

  1. You guys are cute and I hope all your dreams come TRUE! (it doesn't get much cheesier than that...but it's true!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. All dreams are attainable!

    I wish I could be Linday Vonn or at least her identical twin. Gorgeous face, hot body...yeah, that would be nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt know u want to write a book! Love to hear everything is going great

    ReplyDelete