On Christmas Eve we had a party at Gramee and Poppi Boams' house. We read the Nativity story from the scriptures, had dinner and a white elephant gift exchange.
Chloe, Baxter, me, Aysia, Amanda
We have so much fun with the cousins and each other. 
We had the annual Christmas Talent Show and there were some really funny talents (burping the ABs, break dancing) and also some really good singers and Ryan played the guitar while Kylie sang.
After the party Matt and I had a sleepover with Sabrina, David and Marcus at my parents house. I LOVE Christmas morning. My mom even got Baxter a stocking and gifts- how cute!
Matt and I had fun giving each other gifts and getting two Christmas' from our parents. We got a dutch over, pressure cooker, clock and wii games. Matt got subwofers, an amp, blu ray burner, cologne and some other sutff. I got a purse, perfume, laser hair removal!!!, robe, bluethooth, Harry Potter movies, coat, lots of fun stuff.Christmas afternoon my family all came over to my parents and we did the brother sister gift exchange. I got a way cute necklace and a cool interactive yoga mat. Matt got Inception on blu ray and some nice plants for our house that we love (thanks Doman Nusery). I love my family especially my nieces and nephews are so cute. It was a blast being all togehter. We had delicious food and played a new game- word on the street.
A few weeks ago we did the Boam Christmas Dinner since some cousins were in town from Seattle. We ate our traditional seafood dinner and did a cookie exchange.

My 23rd birthday was the best! It was a week long celebration. My family did a little birhtday dinner on Sunday, Monday I went sledding with Melinda, Jessica, Scott, Sabrina, Marcus, Mikell, Kenzie, Jackson and Carson. It was SO fun! (i need to get some pictures from you Jess) That night Matt and I went to Benihana's for dinner and it was delicious!
The next day at work my awesome friends took me out to lunch and Matt delivered me flowers and a balloon. I was so excited. Thursday night we stayed in the Marriot (I won a free night stay at my Christmas work party.)
The next day at work my awesome friends took me out to lunch and Matt delivered me flowers and a balloon. I was so excited. Thursday night we stayed in the Marriot (I won a free night stay at my Christmas work party.) New Year's Eve we hung out at the Romero's, watched TV, did puzzles, played games, did the count down and ate breakfast. I love having days off and just hanging out with the families. I love being married- its so much fun. We had a great holiday season!

Cute love the new layout, header and backgroud! and of course all the pics:)
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a fun first Christmas being married! You're looking gorg my dear:]
ReplyDeletei didnt know u won a marriott night stay! how fun!!!! and the nieces and nephews love u and matt and baxter!!!! we do too
ReplyDelete