Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trick or Treat

I love Halloween! On Friday night we went to a Halloween party at the Romero's. Everyone loved Baxters costume and ours as well. We carved pumpkins. It was fun hanging out with the Romeros and the Neeleys. We watched The Lady in White and that tipped off our Halloween Movie Marathon. When Matt and I got home we decided to pull an all nighter...We watched the Haunting of Molly Hartley (stupid ending), Hocus Pocus (always a classic), Carriers (boring virus movie), and the scariest and best was The Haunting in Connecticut (based on a true story!) I was soo tired that Matt lasted longer than I did and continued on to watch Skeleton Key. It was a very fun and scary night! We also watched The Walking Dead (a new zombie TV show) and I think I covered my eyes more than I actually watched haha. It was freakky!!!!!
Saturday morning I felt like a Zombie and we went to IHOP and got a free breakfast!
Isnt he just soo adorable.
Look at me trying to be crafty. My mom helped me make these for the girls I visit teach, they have candy corns inside.

I got these for $1 each at Wal-mart and I love them-

Look at Baxters new trick!!!! He's the smartest dog ever. We love him!

2 comments:

  1. Man I dont know how you watch all those scary movies- I would have nightmares all year! That craft you made me was SUPER cute, LOVED It :) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your table centerpiece...so cute. Baxter is a tricky dog!

    ReplyDelete