Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 14, 2010

30 Day Challenge

Day 1 of 30 Day Challenge

I've seen this on a few of my friends blogs and I decided to do it myself. Here is a list of the challenge each day for the next 30 days:

Day 1-Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 2-The meaning behind your Blog name
Day 3-A picture of you and your friends
Day 4-A habit that you wish you didn't have
Day 5-A picture of somewhere you've been to
Day 6-Favorite super hero and why
Day 7-A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 8-Short term goals for this month and when you'll accomplish them
Day 9-Something you're proud of in the past few days
Day 10-Songs you listen to when you're bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped
Day 11-Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12-How you found out about blogger and why you have one
Day 13-A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14-A picture of you and your family
Day 15-Put your ipod or shuffle on-first 10 songs that play
Day 16-Another picture of yourself
Day 17-Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18-Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19-Nicknames you have and why you have them
Day 20-Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
Day 21-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22-What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23-Something you crave for a lot
Day 24-A letter to your parents
Day 25-What I would find in your bag
Day 26-What do you think about your friends
Day 27-Why you are doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28-A picture of you from last year and now-how have you changed?
Day 29-In this past month, what have you learned?
Day 30-Your favorite song


I'll start with DAY 1 now - - -

Day 1-Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself


1 - I rode a camel one time at the zoo in New Mexico.

2- I love dogs. "Dog" was actually my first word when I was a baby and I have never had a pet dog until now at 22 years old. I love our dog Baxter.

3 - I drink Nesquik religiously. It is SO delicious. I cry when we are out of milk.

4 - I can speak Spanish and love Mexico. I lived in Monterrey, Mexico for 6 months for a semester of school and an internship.


5 - I am a member of Alpha Phi and love all the girls in it. Especially my little sisters and their littles- Alicia, Sally, and Kady. I love the Alumnae Chapter, Rachelle, J Lowe, Whitney, our game nights, dinners and the fact that we'll be sisters FOREVER. Love and AOE.


6 - I am sensitive and cry probably more often than needed. If I ever get reprimanded, it will probably make me cry. If I watch a sad movie or even commercial I tear up and I always start to cry when other people are sad and crying. But yet I love good movies and books that make me cry.

7 - I've only been on an airplane 3 times in my life. (California 9th grade access trip, Mexico Study abroad, Seattle honeymoon) And sat on a window seat every time because I'm so fascinated.


8 - I love to cook and even make up my own recipes if I dont have all the correct ingredients. If only someone would go shopping to buy all the groceries and also someone to clean everything up afterwards (my husbands pretty good at this one.) He even tells me Julia Childs has nothing on me-how sweet.


9 - I LOVE games. I can be very competitive. I love board games, card games, games on my phone, some video and computer games. Wouldnt it be cool to invent games or own a game store?

10 - I've skiied or snowboarded at almost every resort in Utah- Brighton, Snowbird, Brianhead, Canyons, Park City, Snowbasin, Sundance, and Wolf Creek (used to be Nordic Valley.) I LOVE skiing and snowboarding and want to be an instructor again someday. I LOVED that job.

11 - I can say the alphabet backwards just as fast as I can say it forwards.

12 - I collect Dalmations stuffed animals and Clifford Books.


13 - In 8th grade I was on a National Champion Academic Team at Eisenhower Jr High. Go nerds!

14 - I've never broken a bone (knock on wood)

15 - I am married to the most amazing man ever Matthew Allen Romero. I love my last name and spent years practicing signing my name Sharlene Romero, in hopes that one day my wishes would come true- and yay they are!

Hope you all enjoyed and hope that if you haven't yet, that you also begin the 30 day challenge!

1 comment:

  1. You are so cute and make me laugh! Great facts. I knew a few but am duely impressed with the ones I didn't know like the backwards alphabet!

    ReplyDelete