Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

My thoughts and prayers are with you

Today I attended a funeral of a darling baby girl of one of my co-workers. It has been an emotional day, and also a spiritual day. She was 1 day shy of 4 month old when she returned into the hands of our Father in Heaven and Jesus Christ. I have an app on my phone that has a scripture a day and each day; they have been so touching and personalized. I want to share the one that was for today. Doctrine & Covenants 42:36 "And it shall come to pass that those that die in me shall not taste of death, for is shall be seet unto them;"

I am so thankful for our Savior Jesus Christ. I know that through Him we are saved. He is the hope. I'm thankful for my knowledge of the Plan of Salvation and know that we will one day live again. I love our Savior.

This song was played at the funeral and is so touching. Listen to the lyrics. It's called "Untitled Hymn" (Come Unto Jesus) by Chris Rice.



We need to trust Him. Families can be together forever. http://bit.ly/9BV4yD.

I love our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Thank you Toby and Julie for the spirit and inspiration you've been to the world through this time of trial and loss. You are in my thoughts and prayers. We love you! Here is a link to her blog http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/janehuebner.

1 comment:

  1. I looked at her blog and it made me cry. What a beautiful little angel!

    ReplyDelete