Pretty self explanatory really...Matt and Sharlene . blogspot. com
Matt. Boy. Husband. 22.
Aries. Computers. iPhone.
Love. Passion. Xbox.
LDS. McDondals. Movies. Portuguese.
Brazil. Music. Hot tub. Guitar.
Aries. Computers. iPhone.
Love. Passion. Xbox.
LDS. McDondals. Movies. Portuguese.
Brazil. Music. Hot tub. Guitar.
Sharlene. Girl. Wife. 22.
Capricorn. Alpha Phi. Love. LDS.
Marketing. Puppies. Snowboarding.
Capricorn. Alpha Phi. Love. LDS.
Marketing. Puppies. Snowboarding.
Blogging. Laughing. Kissing.
Spanish. Skiing. Cooking. Extreme sports. 
My previous blog was http://www.lifeofsharlene.blogspot.com/. Matt and I got engaged in October. The news and blogging was no longer all about me and my life.
So in March I created this new blog to write about what is new with us as the ROMERO family. We like to keep people posted and share ideas so I named it Romero News...Matthew and Sharlene.

My previous blog was http://www.lifeofsharlene.blogspot.com/. Matt and I got engaged in October. The news and blogging was no longer all about me and my life.
So in March I created this new blog to write about what is new with us as the ROMERO family. We like to keep people posted and share ideas so I named it Romero News...Matthew and Sharlene. I found this cool website- http://www.photofunia.com/. Its pretty entertaining. There are so many alterations you can make to photos or create new photos. Fun fun. 



No comments:
Post a Comment