Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

HARRY POTTER

Day 6-Favorite super hero and why
OKay I know I know. Harry Potter isnt really a "super" hero. But he's a hero and super awesome in my book. Tonight Matt and I saw Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. I LOVE him! I loved the movie and I cant wait until part 2 comes out!

He is amazing. He has overcome a lot of trials in his life and developed into a great character. He shows that the right thing and the thing he has to do are not always, actually almost never, the easiest way. I love Hermione and Ron too.

My favorite SuperHero is probably Batman. I also like FLash. I like Batman because he is a regular person without supernatural powers. He works hard physically and intellectually to become who he is. He always fights crime and I love the movie Batman Begins.

But all in all I love HARRY POTTER more than any super hero I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment