Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 29, 2012

Summer

There are many things I love about summer:
Warm nights
Shaved ice
walking bare foot
Fireworks
Holidays
hot dogs
Camping
Swimming
Vacations
Baseball games
sleeping in

Monday I had a Girls Night and we went to dinner and got the best shaved ice from Bob's. LOVE these girls! We all have faced many trials and have ups and downs in our lives and I'm thankful that we have each other. These are some of the most amazing women I know!
Jacie, Karly, Nicole, Rachelle, Whitney
Me, Brianne, J Lowe

On Tuesday we went to a Bee's game and carried Juliette in the carrier- she was laughing hysterically. Her laugh is the cutest thing I've ever heard!

I LoVe Juliette! She is such an explorer and wants to get into everything!
GUESS WHAT she learned?? Watch the video to find out-
Lovin life right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment