Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 1, 2012

Best Two Years

Matt and I have been married for 2 years! They have been the best two years and lots of changes and additions. We had a good anniversary. It was pretty low key. We decided not to do gifts but just spend time together.

We went out to lunch and dinner. We ate dinner at Macaroni Grill and if you havent ever had their vanilla cream soda...it is to die for!

 SO Delicious!


And I love drawing on the table there it's a must have when my kids are old enough to write and draw and we'll site around dinner drawing on our butcher paper table cloth. I'm excited. I cant believe we've been married for two years. Matt is the absolute best! I love him and he's my best friends. We had a fun night...lets just say that I had to wear a turtle neck to work the next day hahaha. JK.

The best thing that we created the past two years=Juliette! She is getting so big. I know you might be getting sick of hearing about her, but seriously she is darling. She had her first babysitter last night when Matt and I went out for our anniversary. She's been babysat by family and Josephine (daycare,) but thanks to Melissa Juliette had a good first experience.

Shortly after my first business trip to Vegas Matt went on his first business trip to Colorado to set up a job there. I need to tell about my trip. I had a good time. It was kinda weird traveling and eating out by myself the first day but I actually enjoyed it. I went to the BODIES exhibit at the Luxor hotel.
 It was AMAZING. I think if I would have gone to this when I was younger I would have been (A) disguted by the real, naked, dead bodies or (B) had to be a doctor! I learned SO much and thought it was awesome. If you are interesting in being a doctor or like anatomy you have to go check it out. There were exhibits with bones, muscles, tendons, digestive system, blood vessles, babies/fetus (most emotional part.) It was like 100 degrees and I got to swim and layout for a bit.

I stayed at the Paris Hotel and the expo show was there=super nice. The next two days I had an exhibit table telling people about South Towne and met lots of other people who work at convention centers across the nation and promoters too. It was fun and a good experience. But I missed these two...




Mothers day was a good day. I'm so thankful to have a wonderful mother, mother-in-law and baby! Being a mother helps you love and appreciate your own mother so much more. She is beautiful and the best!
 
I LOVE being a mother. Juliette is adventurous and starting to be so mobile. She can pull herself up on the chair and couch into a standing position.


Look where I can get all by myself!
She scoots all over and is about to crawl. She LOVES eating and loves to laugh and smile.
These graduates squeezable fruits are awesome!! Its basically portable baby food that she can feed herself when we go to restaurants or are in a hurry. I love it, she loves it, good stuff!
 She makes us laugh too! Bread on the chin. 

We love her! Matt gave me flowers and new speakers for my car!! I'm so excited. We installed them together and both learned a lot- it was fun.
Juliette and I went to Mikell's dance recital, Blake and Ashley's reception and slept over at Jessica and Scott's while Matt was out of town. (I dont like to be lonely.) For Memorial Weekend Matt, Juliette and I went up to Park City with Matt's family. It was kinda rainy (and snowy!?*$#!!) some of the time but we still had fun and relaxed. Grandma and Grandpa love to spoil Juliette!





















We watched movies, tv, played games, walked main street and went out to eat. After park city we headed down to Provo to visit my grandma and grandpas grave and have a BBQ/picnic with my family. It was so good to see everyone and have a day off of work. And it was nice to come home and be back in our own beds together as a family.


No comments:

Post a Comment