She can crawl! We have a mobile baby! She started getting up on her hands and knees to crawl instead of scoot 3 days shy of 8 months. WHY aren't my videos uploading? Every time I try it says there is an error. Will someone help me? they are adorable!
The most annoying part of her crawling is she loves to crawl to Baxter's water and dog food and eat it! We usually put the bowls up before she gets to them but she's fast and at least gotten a few pieces into her mouth. What to do? This little girl is better than the vacuum! She finds the tiniest pieces of tissue or paper and of course eats them as well. I seriously wonder how she finds these things.
She is starting to pull herself up on everything (she did this on chairs last month but now she does it on couches, tables, strollers, boxes, toys, etc.) She is even learning how to side step and how to bend her knees to sit down after pulling herself up. She pulls herself up and starts pushing/walking behind.
Fisher Price was having a good sale and free shipping so I splurged a little and got Juliette some new toys. Her absolute favorite is her musical walker. She dances when she hears music.
She loves baths, always splashes and searches for more toys.
She can roar and its hilarious! She's making more sounds and by next month maybe she'll say mama and dada.
She is a good sleeper and sleeps about 9 hours a night. She still takes 3 naps a day.
She has fun at day care and loves Josephine!
She loves swimming. She actually didn't like the kiddie pool the day in this picture but we went to Seven Peaks Salt Lake (Raging Waters) and she LOVED it. It was so much fun for her to be with cousins and splash around.
She likes to go on walks and be outside
She even likes the grass.
Lewis, Juliette and Noelle
She is good at keeping her hats on
When people meet her they always ask "Is she always this good and happy?" Honestly yes, obviously she cries when she is hungry, tired, sad but most of the time she is smiley, active and adorable!!
Unless I'm trying to wipe her snotty nose or when she sees me leave the room. She is a MOMMAs girl to the max. She wants to be RIGHT by me. I love her...but I'm thinking its just a phase. I'll remind her of this time when she is about 16.
I love this backpack carrier- she can be on my front or back. She is so content in there and I still have 2 hands free to get things done.
It is hilarious when I leave the room she hurries down the hall after me and then I walk right back and she turns to look down the long hallway and puts her face in the carpet with the look of defeat on her face. I tell her to just stay and that I'll be right back so don't waste your time and hard effort following me...but she just doesn't listen yet.
My sister had an Usborne Books party and I bought a few. We love reading time! Juliette totally loves the touchy feel books and is good with her tiny fingers. I think this is her favorite-
Juliette is such a good eater. Matt found these Plum baby food packs with spoon dispensers that attach. If you are at a restaurant, in a hurry or on the go these are the best! You'll have to try them!
She usually eats fruit baby food in the morning, veggie baby food in the afternoon and bottles of formula in between. If your baby acts like they don't like the vegetables feed them 2 different kinds of baby food every few bites (one they like and one you are getting them to like.) Or what I do is mix the green beans or peas with rice cereal and heat it up for a few seconds- she likes it much better that way. She's starting to eat more table food too.
She wears size 3 diapers and her dirty diapers are getting stiiiinky! So we invested in a diaper genie and I LOVE it! You can't smell them at all.
Juliette wears 6 month clothes. She is still small for her age but growing like a weed. WOW this was a long post. I should have named it Product Review for babies. I just have so much to say about Juliette and our new life with a baby. I love it and I love her!!!
Juliette Kay Romero











Juliette sure is a cutie!! For your videos, I suggest uploading them to YouTube and then embedding the link in your blogpost. I've found it to be much easier! (Especially now that I have an iPhone.)
ReplyDelete