You are an EGGcellent Daddy!
She loves to pull off his glasses. I know it drives him crazy but he lets her do it and she always laughs. She loves to be right there on his lap, pressing buttons on the computer, licking his watch.
He is so helpful to change her dirty diapers, make her bottles and I love when he rocks her to sleep. It is so cute when I go to see her and Matt already has a cute little outfit and headband on her.
He is so helpful to change her dirty diapers, make her bottles and I love when he rocks her to sleep. It is so cute when I go to see her and Matt already has a cute little outfit and headband on her.
We have great dads too! My dad has taught me so much and I love him!
Matt's dad is always generous and patient and taught Matt how to be the best. He is the best father-in-law ever!
LOVE our daddy daughter dates
Matt's dad is always generous and patient and taught Matt how to be the best. He is the best father-in-law ever!
Matt and Greg
They are both great grandpas too! It's adorable to see them with Juliette.
Thanks for being good dads guys!!









No comments:
Post a Comment