Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 11, 2012

Mondays

I've always hated Mondays. The weekend is over and back to work we go. But today was different. I thought to myself...I love Mondays! You just got to rest or enjoy all weekend and the week is a fresh new week. My mother-in-law watches Juliette on Mondays. Since Juliette is awesome and sleeps through the night she sleeps over at Grandma and Grandpas sometimes on Sunday nights. Last night we got family pictures and had dinner over there. We left around 9:30 and Juliette went right to sleep and got to sleep in this morning and saved us a trip. I missed seeing her smiling face this morning but other than that it was so nice. We get to have a night to ourselves. I love Matt. He is the best dad and husband ever.
Life is so good. Mondays we should be grateful that we have to wake up and get to work and be thankful that we have jobs. I love my job. It is much busier and more challenging for sure but I like it a lot. Matt and I are trying a lifestyle change. We want to be asleep by 10 pm every night and wake up at 6 am every morning. We did it this morning and ate breakfast, read scriptures together, got ready and made it to work on time early! It felt great. We are going to eat healthier and be more active. I have 5 more pounds til I get to my pre pregnancy weight, but a lot more work to get the shape back. I feel like my pooch and love handles and back fat (weird, I know) weighs more than 5 pounds. So I want to loose about 10 and feel good. I'm excited for the warm weather and sunshine! I cant wait to see our family pictures! Especially the ones of Matt, Juliette and me. So excited!! Juliette was being kind of a pill. No actually she was just being neutral- not fussy, not smiling. But she's still cute. I mean she was like this....

Mondays are a nice day to reflect on the weekend and plan out your upcoming week. I love weekends! I love family! Ryan (Matt's younger brother) is going on his mission to Georgia and leaves next week!
We went to the temple together on Saturday and it was so nice. He received the Melchizedek Priesthood last week and then yesterday my youngest brother Marcus received the Aaronic Priesthood. The Priesthood power is real and amazing. It is the power and authority of God. The young men in the church are so amazing and representatives of Christ. I'm happy for our two brothers that are growing up and making good choices! Another great thing about today is I'm only working 3 days this week! My family is going up to a cabin in Heber City and I'm so excited! Woot woot.
This made me laugh. from www.iwastesomuchtime.com


Hope you all have a fantastic Monday!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment