Our baby girl is 9 months old!!
She's growing and SUCH a busy body, explorer, brave little girl.
She weighs 16.8 pounds (well thats what my scale says...but doctor scale said 14. last night so IDK)
She can stand up in her crib so i had to move the mattress down to the lowest setting.
She is starting to eat more normal food- like Cheerios, crackers, gold fish, string cheese, yogurt, applesauce, spaghetti O's, fruit, carrots, peas, bread, peperonis, tiny pieces of chicken, rice and the like
She is very good with those tiny fingers and hands. People always compliment and notice her pincer grasp.
She loves walking around furniture, pulling herself up, sitting back down
She wants to be wherever the action is and will follow you there
Clothes are weird- she still fits into size 3-6 month onsies, but wears mostly 6-9 month outfits and wears 9 month pajamas. She's a cutie pie no matter what she wears.
She likes shoes (mostly to eat) but at least they finally fit her.
I think she has great eyes and determination- she'll see something across the room that she wants and will make her way over to it.
I LOVE her laugh!
She is very fair skinned and still very bald (I think she'll be a blonde)
She loves to splash and play in water, pools and baths
She takes good naps at daycare (two 1 hour naps) but not for me...maybe one 30 minute nap...little stinker
She is the BEST at sleeping at night though (...most of the time.) I've been trying to put her down at 9 (normal is 10 or 11) and she sleeps til 8 or 9 if I let her, but normally wake her up at 7 to take her to daycare
I've tried to get her to drink from a sippy cup but she just naws on the stupid thing. I'm afriad she loves bottles too much.
She can wave and clap.
She likes patty-cake, peek-a-boo, when I whistle or sing, instrument toys and banging on anything (we have a little drummer on our hands)
She jabbers wordlike sounds but I'm not sure if she's really saying words yet.
Sometimes I think she is saying Hi, ya, dada, mama, baba, gaga.
I had to put safety things on my cuppords this week so that she wont get into medicine or cleaning supplies.
She's normally really friendly and talks to everyone. At the store she squeals at everyone and tries to climb out of the seat belted cart.
Sometimes when she is tired, hungry or scared she only wants mama.
She had a fever last night of 103 and that was scary. She has an ear infection, but is feeling much better today. Being a mom is hard work sometimes (ok all the time) but SO worth it.
We love you Jules!


No comments:
Post a Comment