Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Departure in 4 Days

Yes I got an email confirmation saying departure in 4 days. Departure? For what you might ask.... My first business trip!?! I'm going to Vegas for 3 days and 2 nights for a 2 day conference for Consumer Shows. Oh ya did I mention that....I got a new job! Well a promotion within the same company really. I now work at the South Towne Expo Center as the new Sales Manager and I'm super excited! If you need to book an event just give me a ring! Matt and I have been so blessed. We are trying to save up money to buy a house, get Matt through school and get in a good financial situation for the future. He got a manager position at his work and is doing so well! I have only left Juliette for one night and I was in the same city so we'll see how this goes. I'm a little nervous but I know Matt will do a great job taking care of her.
 Woot woot.
 My new office! My first office- no longer in a cubical, I have a door and a window!
There are SO many fun shows that come to South Towne Expo Center. Right now there is the Quilting show and people are so amazing and talented.
 I really want to make this for Juliette for 4th of July! Isn't that material for the skirt adorable?

How cute is this Christmas quilt. Love it!
I had a great first week in my new position and I'm so exited and grateful for this opportunity. It will be hard and I have a lot to learn. I think my favorite part will be meeting all the new clients and people.

1 comment: