The end of a great era...that will never be forgotten. Harry Potter!!
We saw the second part of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows on Friday and it was AMAZING!!! I loved it and will just have to watch all the movies over and over again because Harry Potter will never stop being in our lives just because it's the last movie.
We went on a fun triple date with Paige, Spencer, Ashley, Blake and us. We went to dinner at Goodwood and then saw the movie. Matt works with Blake and Spencer.
The other day I watched Rupert Grint and Emma Watson on Regis and Kelly and Rupert (Ron) talked about how he is 23. We are the same age. We have literally grown up with these characters and actors. I love it. I know I had a similar post last year here when part 1 came out last summer. I read the first book before the first movie came out when I was in 6th grade. I waited in line at midnight for the last book in 2007. I own all the books and all the movies besides the 7th and absolutely LOVE them!






AMEN SISTER!
ReplyDeleteI love Matt's outfit.
ReplyDelete