Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just a glimmer

We got all moved into our apartment over the weekend. Wahoo! THANKS family! We upgraded from our 1 bedroom to a 2 bedroom. I'm excited to get our girls room all set up! (pictures coming soon...)

Monday was crazy. I was sick (throwing up- I feel like first trimester is back- ew!) and our apartment had a little flood because our washing machine wasnt draining right. But Matt, my mom, Sabrina, David and Marcus came and helped me clean out the old apartment and rescued me from going insane. After a lot of hard work we walked into our apartment, turned on the fan, laid on the bed and slept. It was a perfect nap cuddled up with Matt and definitely the best part of our crappy day. I'm so grateful for dream dinners! I made dinner in about 10 minutes. We had delicious chicken stir fry. There were chow mein noodles and cashews added on top to add a crisp and it was delicious! Then we opened our fortune cookies and Matt's fortune was perfect. It gave us a glimmer of hope.

"Happier days are definitely ahead for you. Struggle has ended."

We needed to hear this. Lol. We enjoyed the rest of our night and realized we have a good life, great family, baby on the way, new apartment, best dog, good jobs, etc. We watched the Bachelorette and I took a nice, relaxing bath. I'm glad that day is over. It's good to remember the positive moments in life.

1 comment:

  1. Too late, I already saw the other post ;) I thought to myself that this is so not Sharlene, always so positive. BUT, it's ok to feel like you were feeling every once in a while. It's good to have low lows so that you can experience high highs. Haha, does that make sense? I feel for ya! Pregnancy can be hard, but it's TOTALLY worth it. I promise. Keep your chin up! I think that fortune cookie was dead on :)

    ReplyDelete