Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Families are Forever

I know that families can be together forever. The temple is such an amazing place. I know Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ love us as their children. I love Matt soo much and I'm thankful that we got sealed for time and all eternity! July 1, 2011 in the Salt Lake Temple. We had a wonderful day!


 Thanks to all those who have shown us love and support. We love you!
The temple is beautiful inside and out. Our sealer was amazing and I really felt the spirit. I know that when we do our part and keep our covenants we can be together forever and live with God again.


 Afterwards we all ate dinner at the Olive Garden and then that night Matt surprised me and we stayed at the Anniversary Inn. I LOVE being married!

Here are some pictures from the week before when I received my endowment at the Draper Temple. 


We'll have to keep going back to learn more and more. We want to travel the state, country and world to visit different temples throughout our lives. I love the temple!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats shar!!! You and Matt look so happy! I hope only the best for you two! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad I could be a part of your special day. Thanks again for including me. It was a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting so long to hear about when you guys went through the temple, I'm so glad you posted about it! You look so cute and I'm so happy for you guys. I told my mom that you guys went through and she started crying, she is so happy for you. I love you so much and hope to live a lot closer one day so we can actually see each other! Love you tons.

    ReplyDelete