26 weeks along
Are you happy about your pregnancy or just dealing with it? So happy! We move into our 2 bedroom apartment this saturday and I'm excited to do more nesting for our little girl!
Weight gain: 20 pounds!
Where did you find out your were preggers? I was in my bathroom at my apartment.
Symptoms- Some days none and I feel great and some days are complete crap and I just wanna stay in bed all day. I have a stuffy nose, allergies, dry eyes, achy lower back and legs, and occasional gagging. I have really weird, vivid dreams. (I still throw up, get head aches, and feel nauseous and tired once in a while but honestly you get used to it.)
Have you felt your baby move? Yes! I love it. She likes to twist and turn around in there.
On friday, after our great date night (dinner at a new mexican restaurant and hitting a bucket of balls at the driving range) we came home to watch a movie. As I laid on the couch and sat still for a while little Juliette starting moving around and kicking my insides. I had Matt hurry and feel my belly and he felt the baby kick for the first time! His smile was from ear to ear and just priceless. He quickly gave my big belly a kiss and talked to our little girl. It was adorable and he will be the best daddy ever.
What do you miss doing since being pregnantt- Lagoon, water skiing, hot tub, taking regular medicine, feeling good for more than a week, having energy.
Something I learned this week- sleep at least 3 feet away from electronics. I always sleep with my cell phone under my pillow. I read that anything creating an electro-magnetic field disrupts your sleep and can reduce the production of melatonin. I will no longer sleep with my cell phone under my pillow.
Do you have insurance? Yes, my works insurance is amazing.
Are you remembering to take your prenatal vitamins regularly? No, I quit taking them because they made me too sick. I'll just have to eat healthier.
Bellybutton: When I first saw this question on a questionnaire (when i was like 8 weeks along) I thought it was weird and just deleted it. But really your belly button does change. I've always had a deep innie and now its about to poke out.
What is the most surprising thing about being pregnant? How much your body actually changes. It is pretty amazing really.

No comments:
Post a Comment