Over the 4th of July weekend we had a family reunion with Matt's family. We all stayed over at his aunt and uncle's big house in Farmington. Some people went to Lagoon on Saturday, but I thought it was too hot and I cant go on hardly any rides since I'm pregnant so Matt and I just went up Saturday night.
The food was delicious and we played games and stayed up late talking and laughing.
On Sunday, after church, we did a humanitarian project. We helped make little back packs full of school supplies for children who cant afford them.They have arcade type games, ping pong, wii, board games and a nice back yard that kept us all entertained.
The little kids liked sleeping in the backyard in tents.
Baxter had fun playing with Bruce. We love them!
Max, Jake and Chloe make me laugh.
One night we watched funny youtube clips and laughed really hard.
I love this guy-
Edward is the cutest little kid ever! and loved to sing.
Speaking of singing...we had a talent show with some good and funny talents. Matt played guitar and I said the alphabet backwards and showed some of Baxter's tricks.
MINUTE TO WIN IT
We played 6 minute to win it games as teams. (Cameron, Lindsey, Matt and I were in charge of this one so I'll explain each game in case you wanna play at a family event, birthday party, etc.)1. Card in the Watermelon- Slice a watermelon in half and stand 6 feet away. throw playing cards at the watermelon and get one to stick in within one minute.
2. Face the Cookie- place the cookie on your forehead. using only your face muscles get the cookie from your forehead to your mouth. get 3 cookies within 1 minute.
Tammis wins!
3. A Bit Dicey- hold a popsicle stick in your mouth, keep balance and stack 6 dice on top of each other, hold for 3 seconds within 1 minute.
4. Noodling Around- without using your hands, have a spaghetti noodle in your mouth and sting on 6 penne noodles with the minute.
5. Suck those M&Ms- place a pile of m&m's on the table, using only a straw suck up the m&m's and place them in a bowl. the team with the most m&m's after one minute wins.
6. Elephant March- put a baseball/softball in the end of panty hose that are placed over your head, without using your hands or kicking knock over 8 water bottles that are placed apart from each other on the ground.
It was fun and hilarious and we had a good time.
Happy 4th of July!! We love America, our families, freedom and religion.




Those games sound super fun and I love the outdoor youtube viewing set up.
ReplyDeletelooks like sooo much fun. glad you like your inlaws! cute new background!
ReplyDeletethose games look so fun. My kids love minute to win it
ReplyDelete