Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 8, 2011

Dream Dinners

Cooking- whats that? Haha Let's just say I'm not world's greatest chef, nor do I usually feel like making dinner after work so we end up eating something quick and easy or going out and it isnt very healthy. We need to make a change. I think I might have found a solution......Dream Dinners!

Last night I went to this place, Dream Dinners, on like 33rd south and 11th east, and made 9 meals that you can put in your freezer. At the place they have counters with all the ingredients, measuring cups and spoons, and they clean up after you. It is awesome.
 And then you just pull a baggie out of the freezer and cook your dinner. I made firecracker beef sliders, lemon willa chicken with couscous (learned about so many new foods and spices that i'm actually excited to make dinner!), aztec steacks with black bean rice, sicilian totellini with chicken, steak caprese, stuffed french bread, tuscan chicken with fettuccine, stir fry, and coconut chicken with jasmine rice. They all sound so fancy, dont you think?
 I made Steak Caprese-
 It took about 10 minutes and was DELICIOUS! It was steak with pesto, dried tomatoes and cheese.
I also made some red potatoes in our pressure cooker and it took 5 minutes. It was a great turn out for Dream Dinner meal #1. If you wanna check it out the website is http://dreamdinners.com/. And if you wanna go to make the meals let me know and we can go together. I went with Penny and Jessica, some friends from my ward and it was great!

No comments:

Post a Comment