Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer Movies

Matt and I saw ECLIPSE. I LOVE IT!! I love the books obviously way more but I have to say I was very impressed with this movie. I love it and it's the best so far. I love to see Bella's character develop (I think Kristen did a much better acting job this time) and Jacob confess his feelings for her. I love Edward too. Based on the characters in the book I am definitely Team Edward. If it was looks only....I might go for Jacob. But maybe not I love Edward too much! I think most guys hate this series because it gives girls this unrealistic expectation but seriously Matt is better than Edward. I LOVE him and he is the best husband in the world! Life is great! We had so much fun at this movie. We almost cried it was so good, no excellent!

Jacob Black is SOO so hot! Emmett is HOT as well. And Edward is just amazing. So Matt decided Alice is his favorite and thinks she's a hottie. I love her hair! And style. She is hot. If you have not yet seen TOY STORY 3 go see it!! It is the best! I LOVE it. We were laughing and/or crying the entire time. It is perfect and appropriate for all people, all ages. It is the best.



It's like we are on a movie marathon. Tonight we are going to see A-Team and Knight and Day at the Drive-In. I'm excited. I told Matt since we always go to "girl movies" We can go see these 2 too.

An upcoming movie we are eXciTeD about it INCEPTION! It is directed by the same director as Dark Knight. July 16!!
The movie I am MOST excited about is HARRY POTTER and the Deathly Hollows!! I honestly feel like I have grown up with these guys. Last night Matt and I were reminiscing about when we were in 6th Grade and Mrs. Ostermiller read us the first Harry Potter Book. That book came out in 1997 and the movie came out in 2001. WOW these have been a hit for over 10 years! I absolutely love the books (I know I'm nerdy) and I LOVE the movies too.
Look how young they are!
Now we are all growing up. I cannot wait to see the movie. I cant believe it is in 2 parts though and we'll have to WAIT for Part 2. Ohhh wow Why is Harry Potter so good?

What do you think of all these awesome movies?

2 comments:

  1. Well all i can say is I love Harry Potter too!!! Well the books for sure and the movies are good just not quite as good as my imagination of course but i still like the movies....I haven't seen the third twilight movie yet but I will.... Compared to the book they aren't very good but I just think of them seperate haha!! I am glad married life is going good!! :) I want to see all the other movies too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sharlene, look at me, I am BLOGGING. This is Hayley, by the way. :)

    You are so NOT a nerd for liking Harry Potter. It's the best. Forget Jacob and Edward, I am Team Harry! :) Hehe.

    Did you like Knight and Day? I saw that and really liked it! I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Toy Story 3!

    ReplyDelete