Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, April 30, 2011

it's a GIRL

Last week Matt and I went to fetal photos to find out early the gender of our little baby. They did an ultrasound and the feisty little one wouldnt show their goods. The umbilical cord was wrapped between the legs. So we got a voucher to come back again. We waited with anticipation and we went on Thursday and got some good shots and saw her moving around-
her Profile
and nothing dangling...hahah, ITS A GIRL!

After we found out we went to Carter's and bought some cute girly clothes and this little monkey bib.

 Welcome the PINK
 Matt is going to be an adorable daddy to his little princess. 
 and I cant wait to be a mommy!
 We are SOO excited for October and this little bundle of joy to join our family!!

5 comments:

  1. yay! I am so excited for you guys! Little girls are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! This is an exciting time in your lives. I know you are enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute!!! how fun i love it. im glad we can have then close together. do u work everyday until 5? Lets plan a time to make our car seat covers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats shar and matt! I always want to buy girl clothes (cuz there's soooo many cute ones!) but Shawn says I have to wait till we actually have a girl. Have fun getting ready for the little cutie!

    ReplyDelete