Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 8, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Yesterday my hubby turned 23! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!
He is the best husbsand ever and I cant even express in words how thankful I am to have him in my life. He is my best friend and makes me smile everyday. He is so positive and knows there is a solution to everything. He is a hard worker, very smart, and the most determined person I've ever met. He is very generous and always willing to help others. He is going to be the best daddy in the world. I think he knows me better than I know myself and loves me no matter what. He is actually becoming quite the cook since I've been pregnant. Thanks for all you do babe! (I dont think he ever reads this- but just in case) 

On Sunday I baked him a cake for his family dinner at his aunt and uncle's house. Monday we went to Best Buy and Chick-Fil-A (his two favorite places.) We love watching Bones, our new favorite TV series on Netflix.
We also like watching The Event, American Idol and Modern Family.

On April 7, his b-day, we went to the Cheescake factory for dinner and dessert with his parents and it was delicious! He got new clothes and 2 new hard drives.

I LOVE YOU MATT! Hope this year is the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment