I love Easter Time! I am so thankful for our Savior, Jesus Christ and His resurrection.
Every Saturday before Easter my Grandma Witt takes us all to Chuck-A-Rama for lunch
and back to her house for an Easter egg hunt afterwards. Love this lady!
It was fun seeing everyone and spending time with family.
Sunday we died eggs. I tried a new method and put a tablespoon of vegetable oil in the color dish to help some of the eggs have a "marble" look.
Matt on Easter morning.
and me....too early for a picture but I love the flowers and candy Matt got me!
After church we went to my parents house for Easter Dinner.
I have the cutest nieces and nephews ever!
Carson, Kenzie, Mikell and Jackson
Our little family
Our big family
my attempt at Easter egg Rice Krispy treats filled with jelly beans
We had an Easter egg hunt after dinner in my parents backyard
(I stole this collage from my sister's blog)
While searching for plastic eggs with candy inside, I found this real egg up in a nest. I love spring time!
Now if the snow would just stop it! and Spring could come. I'm actually ready for summer. I love holidays! Hope everyone had a Happy Easter!

No comments:
Post a Comment