Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Pregnancy, fishies, haircuts


I'm starting to show a little (14 weeks along)-
 This little baby is inside. Look how cute he/she has his/her arm aross the forhead. Love this little baby. It was so awesome to see him/her move around.

 Our new fish tank. Matt got a great deal at this ward auction. Now we have 17 awesome fish!
 On Saturday I went swimming with Melinda, Mikell, Kenzie and Marcus at my apartment pool and hot tub. It was so much fun. Matt took Baxter to Petco to get a haircut. When I went to pick him up the lady at the front desk said, "The Mohawk turned out really cute!" I was like what the!?! A MOHAWK?! but it is actually really cute! And I got him this little Fetch shirt because he is obsessed! We love this little guy!
 Look at him! just adorable.
I also got some red in my hair- Baxter and I both got fun changes for the summer!
 I cant wait to find out if we are having a girl or boy!! (we might go to fetal fotos to find out early.......)

1 comment:

  1. You look pretty in that bottom picture...but serioslyif you are lying to me.......................................................................hmmm.....this is WAR!

    ReplyDelete