How far along – 13 weeks
Maternity clothes - Not yet really but I do have to undo the top button on my pants sometimes and use the hair elastic trick lol.
Weight gain -like 7 pounds...my clothes are getting a little tight
Stretch marks - I had my first dream about being pregnant this week. I had really bad stretchmarks- when I woke up i checked my side in a panic- still no stretch marks. Thank you!
Sleep - I feel like I"m pretty much back to a regular sleeping schedule. I have a hard time waking up and feeling good in the morning but i dont know if that has anything to do with being pregnant...cuz I've always hating mornings.
Best moment this week - Celebrating Matt's Birthday and eating dinner at the Cheesecake Factory! and watching TV/relaxing with matt all weekend. Our double date with mom and dad and eating cafe rio.
Movement - Nothing yet...that I can feel but i know he/she is moving in there!
Food I'm loving - PASTA!
Food I'm hating - Pickles on a chicken sandwich from Chic-fil-a.
Symptoms - Threw up today while brushing my teeth. ew! Gag a lot. Motion sickness and bad head aches.
Gender - We find out May 13!!!
What I'm looking forward to -The weekend!
What I miss - Hot tubbing
Weekly wisdom -Marry an awesome guy that will stay with you through everything and help you when you need him. Matt makes the BEST spaghetti.
Emotions - This week has been pretty rough... Saturday I had a breakdown because Baxter got into some Benadryl I accidentally left out and I was soo worried. But luckily he's okay. I hope the rest of the week is happier!

That is such a fun template you have to write about your pregnancy every week. I love reading it and seeing how you're doing! I can't believe how soon you find out what you are having, I was way over half way before I found out. I can't wait to find out, what do you want more??
ReplyDeleteHow much is fetal photos? I can hardly stand to wait!
ReplyDelete