Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

Week 18

I found another fun pregnancy survey from Erin again (I don’t even know if she knows who I am, let alone that I’m copying questionnaires from her blog…oh well I like the questions.)


How far along are you? 18 Weeks! I cant believe i'm almost half way. It's gone by fast.

Are you remembering to take your prenatal vitamins regularly? Yes, I take them every night.

Maternity clothes- Yes. By the end of week 13 I started wearing maternity clothes and a lot of dresses because I don’t like anything tight around my waist. My friend Jessica gave me really cute maternity skinny jeans. I still love my stretchy pants that Karine bought me too. I actually love maternity pants- they are so comfy and easy.

Weight gain- about 8 pounds

Food I’m loving- Trail mix! I used to feel so nauseous at work but now I just snack on trail mix all day long and I love it. Also sting cheese, mini oranges, Lucky Charms, Frosted Mini Wheat’s, and pasta!

Symptoms- Still throwing up about 4-5 times a week (I was hoping this stupid stage would be over by now…) Stuffy nose (sorry Matt I snore so bad at night now!) headaches, having to pee every half an hour, pain in my leg/hip area

Weekly Wisdom- always have a snack in your purse, especially during church

Who do you regularly talk to and share all your pregnancy details with? Matt, my co-workers, my fireds (seems like almost all of us our pregnant right now!), sisters and You (blog-readers)

What specific worries or concerns do you have related to the pregnancy? That our baby will be ugly. Just kidding. She’ll be adorable. I just hope that she is healthy and continues growing well and staying alive.

Is your baby moving around yet? If so, what was your first reaction? I don’t think I have yet. There was one night last week where it kinda felt like someone pushing a spot in my stomach but I don’t know if I was just digesting food or if it was the baby. I cant wait to feel her more!

What are your favorite pregnancy/childbirth books? What to Expect when Expecting and http://www.babycenter.com/.

Have you been nesting? What have you been doing? Not too much yet, we need to move out of our one bedroom apartment so we can get her a room to start decorating and stuff. We have bought her some jammies and cute little outfits. My friend Jacie bought us a cute picture frame and my mother-in-law is just going to spoil this little girl. She’s bought her the cutest outfits, onsies and swimsuit! Thanks Karine!

Is this your first pregnancy? Yes

Where are you going to deliver your baby? At the IMC hospital on 5300 S and like state street.

Who is going to be with you? Matt and the doctors

Are you going to videotape it? NO!

Natural or medicated? Medicated.

Do you think you will need a C-section? No, I hope not.

Will you cry when you hold your baby for the first time? I’m sure I will…when don’t I cry? Jk

Are you scared about the labor? Yes.

Do you have stretch marks? No

Was this planned or unplanned? Well I guess I’d go with unplanned. I mean I knew I always wanted children and so does Matt, we just thought we’d be married for about 2 or 3 years but now we are SOO excited.

Your top baby name(s): Juliette Kay Romero

Are you more scared or excited? Excited

Will you breast feed? Yes.

Worst thing about being pregnant: Feeling sick all the time, feeling like an oldie when my muscles and legs hurt

Best thing about being pregnant: Growing closer to my husband and my Heavenly Father. Even though I’ve been sick once in a while, the past 5 months have been the best months of my life. I love being married and knowing that I am going to be a mother. I feel like it is one of my great callings in life and I cant wait.

2 comments: