Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Week 12

How far along – 12 weeks, Can you believe I'm almost done with my first trimester!
Maternity clothes - My awesome mother-in-law got me a new maternity undershirt that i'd wear everyday if it wasnt disgusting to wear the same thing for a week straight, a belly band, and some leggins that I LOVE. Havent really figured out the belly band but it'll come.

Weight gain - According to the doctor's scale I've gained 6 pounds since my pre pregnancy weight (3 pounds since my last appointment) But my weight fluctuates a lot and my scale at home doesnt say I weigh that much.

Stretch marks - Thank heavens no.

Sleep - I woke up in the middle of the night for the first time last night (well 4 AM) to go pee and I couldnt fall back to sleep for a half an hour. I love sleep and I'm really sleepy after 9. I've been so busy this week, I havent slept as much.
Best moment this week - (lots!)
  1. Hearing our baby's heart beat so fast! and seeing the ultra sound. The baby would move its arms around and put his/her arm across the forhead. So cute!! It has doubled in size and actually looks more like a little baby than a bean. I love him/her and cant wait to be a mom!
  2. Buying a new car- Thanks Matt, Kady, Mountain America and man who hit me (well his insurance)
  3. Bowling with Gramee, Poppi, Matt and Colby [I WON!! woot! woot!]
  4. Dancing on Kinect with my family at Chad's birthday party
  5. My event at work on Friday went flawlessly
  6. Secret Life of the American Teenager is back on!
  7. General Conference- I cant wait to be a mother!!
  8. Favorite Foods Dinner at Bryan and Janalee's on Sunday
  9. Having the best husband in the world who makes me breakfast and loves me
Movement - We saw the baby moving so much in the ultra sound. I wish I could see it everyday to remind me how excited I am and how cute he/she is!

Food I'm loving - Everything. Cheese, wendy's, pudding, toaster strudles. When I smell food instead of getting neaseaus I just want to eat it!

Food I'm hating - I dont like Cafe rio or ice cream as much as I used to.

Symptoms - still throuwing up, gagging, motion sickness in the car, head aches, starting to have to urinate more often, feels like someone is pressing my bladder when I try to sleep

Gender - Could go either way.....

What I'm looking forward to -
  • Findning out what gender I'm having in May (at my next appt.)
  • Being DONE with the first trimester and hopefully feeling better
  • Going on our cruise for our one year anniversary May 29
What I miss - staying up late

Weekly wisdom - When you stay busy you dont think about how sick you feel. But make sure you still get a lot of sleep or it'll catchup to you andyou'll be an emotional wreck!

Emotions - This week has for sure been the worst, from an emotional standpoint. I dont know if its lack of sleep or if I'm just crazy. But yesterday I cried I think 7 times, including both times I was at the credit union, while watching TV, being irritated and grumpy, etc. I threw up at work this week in the garbage can in the break room and I just sat on the floor and cried for a few minutes. I was just a mess. Today I'm feeling great and much more stable. Lol. Joys of pregnancy!

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to hear about your pregnancy progress. Sorry you have been throwing up though. We can't wait to find out what you are having :)

    ReplyDelete