Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 6, 2013

Thankful

We had a great Thanksgiving. It was SO nice to have a 4 day weekend. 
My grandma passed away 2 years ago Thanksgiving so we went to visit her grave. I miss my grandparents but I'm thankful for all the good memories. 
 I'm thankful for my parents and in-laws living so close and helping us watch our kids when we go out.
 Dress up time
 We had Thanksgiving at the Romero's house this year and it was SO delicious.
 My niece Ava is adorable!!
 Thursday night I slept over at my parent and went to the mall at midnight with Sabrina, Melinda and Marcus. Friday we just hung out. Juliette loved playing with her cousins- especially Kenzie.
 Grandma and Lincoln were tired!
 The next day we watched the Gardner kids and had a fun day.


I am so thankful for family. Matt and I have the best families ever. We are so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment