Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 25, 2013

5 months old

Little Lincoln is 5 months old today!
Wears 6 month clothes and size 3 diapers
He is such a happy and content baby. He likes to chill. He loves when we smile and talk to him.
He loves to laugh and coo. Juliette always says "Lincoln talking" when he makes noises- its cute.
He can grasp and hold toys and can press his music on his car seat toy
He loves the play mat and looking in the mirror!

He and Juliette look so much alike- it doesnt help that I make him swing in a pink swing Lol
He is loving his feet and toes
He is a drool monster
Lincoln is a good eater and loves to suck. He's starting to put everything in his mouth. I'm sad to say that I'm pretty much done breast feeding. When I had the stomach flu I was really dehydrated and hardly produced any milk when I tried to pump. I was only pumping like 1 time a day at work and slowly just kinda stopped. I normally feed him in the morning or night but it's not enough for him so he's really good to drink formula.
He is still pretty stationary.

He normally sleeps 6 hours but last night woke up at 2 and 4. Just depends on the day and if I let him "cry it out" or feel like he's hungry or needs a diaper change.
He has really bad congestion and has his whole life.
He likes the bumbo, when he tries to sit on his own he's either really hunched over or topples over. I'm sure he'll get in within the next month.
He likes classical music. Matt always turns it on when the kids are fussy and they calm right down- it's actually amazing.
We love our buddy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment