Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 6, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

We had a craft night with a couple friends and made these:
I just cut pieces of wood 15" x 9" and drilled 2 holes at the top, cut the white vinyl on my Cricut, got the jute, wire and bells from JoAnn's and we painted them and I love it!



 We also made cute headbands, button magnets, bracelets and
 decorated notebooks.
 On Black Friday Melinda, Lauren and I made these:
I used the program sure cuts a lot but it's not really compatible with the cricut. They turned out cute!

Juliette loved decorating the Christmas tree. It was fun to have someone help me this year. She thinks the lights are so pretty and liked putting the hooks on the ornaments.


 We saw Santa at the Festival of Trees and no tears! They are so cute. Josephine brought all the day care kids to do some fun activities. Some days I love my job! And I always love my kids.
We have been doing little Christmas crafts together at night. I got some ideas here http://www.littlefamilyfun.com/2012/11/christmas-crafts.html.

We made a snowman with:
egg carton
cotton balls
paper for hat, face and scarf
 Lincoln got a high chair!
 Juliette's Snowman
 We made a Christmas card for my brother on a mission with potato stamps.
 Juliette thought it was fun and did a good job.

 I painted my nails red and Juliette painted the sparkles. She painted her nails too. She is pretty good.



No comments:

Post a Comment