Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas came Early

We have been wanting a long L shaped desk for a while now for Matt to do computer work and for me to have a place to sew and do crafts. The Romero's gave us this desk for Christmas and had it delivered right to us!
 We had our Witt Family Christmas party last Sunday with a delicious lunch/dinner, gift exchange and nativity.

Juliette as the wiseman Lol


 I love being home with my sisters!!
 We gave this BYU blanket and gift card to wAIRhouse to Marcus. 

We got some fun family gifts, movie, book and service. 
 I love my presents from Chad and Melinda and my parents. (Paper is a ski pass to snowbird!)
 Juliette LOVES her cell phone. The next morning on the way to day care she said "Camden gave me my cell phone and I got to bring it home, it's mine!" She always needs to play on it when I am on my phone. She loves to color too.
 Matt got a controller to go with his invidia shield and a gift card to steam to buy video games for his invidia shield.
 Lincoln (and Juliette) love his train and googley-eyed book.
 Juliette LOVES her "I'm a little tea pot" dolly! 
Baxter got his best friend Peanut to come stay with us 
Oh yeah- Baxter is back home and we love him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment